[Scribus] Auto-language selection and HTML export

Subash Jeyan nsjeyan
Thu Mar 20 20:01:10 CET 2003

hi,

On Thu, 20 Mar 2003 19:14:05 +0100
Gerhard Gaussling <ggnewsletter at web.de> wrote:

> Am Donnerstag, 20. M?rz 2003 00:20 schrieb Paul:
> > I now have the html export drafted out. Basically, it will use
> > tables for formatting. I know that this is *not* a nice way to do
> > web page formatting, but it will result in HTML generated which is
> > about the same as the page. It also means that multi-column docs are
> > easily created.
>

> Hello Paul,
>
> That sounds great for instance! Thera are no visual Editors for linux,
> that have capabilities to create nearly DTP-like HTML-pages, beside
> lyx - latex - latex2html.
>
> It might be possible to use css or xml and xslt in the future?

you might want to check this out:

http://www.stacken.kth.se/project/pptout/

it is a gtk+2 dtp program which uses xml and xslt. but in order to
compile it and run it you may need to upgrade to the latest versions of
gtkmm, gtk+, glib and quite a few others...

regards, subash.