[Scribus] Now in testing on my machine...

Paul paulf.johnson
Mon Mar 17 21:32:01 CET 2003

Hi,

Just thought I'd let you know that the zero line width code is now in
testing on my machine. Seems to be working fine. If everything works out
fine, I'll commit it to CVS tonight.

Franz, could you email me the 4 header files which were causing problems
at my end (had german letters in which caused autoconf/automake to cough
a bit). I don't want to download from CVS as I've made quite a few
alterations down this end.

TTFN

Paul
--
Tired of bloated software which gobbles up your system resources?
Bored of hearing your harddrive being thrashed by inefficient code?