[Scribus] line border for frames

Subash Jeyan nsjeyan
Tue Mar 18 15:08:45 CET 2003

Hi,

On 16 Mar 2003 11:28:59 +0000
Paul <paulf.johnson at ukonline.co.uk> wrote:

> > 2) the possibility of having 0.0 mm line width for rectangles and
> > ovals. right now, 0.1 mm is the lowest possible width
>
> That should be possible (I don't think Qt limits the line width).
> Failing that, the line colour could be set to none and that would (in
> effect) do the same.

Yes, of course.

On 17 Mar 2003 20:32:01 +0000
Paul <paulf.johnson at ukonline.co.uk> wrote:

> Just thought I'd let you know that the zero line width code is now in
> testing on my machine. Seems to be working fine. If everything works
> out fine, I'll commit it to CVS tonight.

great. have a doubt, pardon me if it sounds naive. since the code
for the line width for the rectangle is already there, would it be too
complicated to apply it to text boxes too? or would the necessity to
provide for text inset for text boxes make it more complicated?

thanks and regards, subash