[Scribus] Problem with Template Application

Franky Van Liedekerke liedekef
Fri Mar 7 13:18:09 CET 2003

I already mentioned this in a private message to the developer. I know what
you mean: create a template that contains eg. an object with the correct font
for page numbering. Aplying this to each page and just change the number
would be great.
But for the moment it's like this: templates are fixed, nothing can be
changed about them. I would like to see it different as well, but this is up
to the developer.

Greetz,

Franky

btw: the mail archive seems to stay empty?