[Scribus] Problem with Template Application

Sandra Schaffert ss
Fri Mar 7 11:36:34 CET 2003

Hello,

I have a problem with the template mechanism in Scribus (both 0.8 and
0.9.7).

- I create a template with several Text objects that is intended to be
  used as layout for all pages
- I create a new page and use the Apply Templates menu item from the
page menu

The page is then layouted correctly. However, it is now impossible to
modify the text objects on this page. They simply do not react at all to
mouse clicks. Is this the intended behaviour and how can I solve this
problem?

Sandra Schaffert