[Scribus] Problem with Template Application

Oliver Keller oli
Sat Mar 8 04:09:14 CET 2003

Franky Van Liedekerke schrieb:
> I already mentioned this in a private message to the developer. I know what
> you mean: create a template that contains eg. an object with the correct font
> for page numbering. Aplying this to each page and just change the number
> would be great.
> But for the moment it's like this: templates are fixed, nothing can be
> changed about them. I would like to see it different as well, but this is up
> to the developer.

My idea is - and was like about a year ago, when i told it Franz (Hi
there :) - that items comming from template pages should have a special
property like "locked". When this property is disabled ("unlocked") for
the first time the objects, originaly comming from a template page,
won't be affected by changes on the template page anymore.

But i don't wan't to start another request here. I'm currently learning
C and maybe one day i'm even scilled enough to get my on hands on those
parts of the scribus code. I would be glad to contribute to this project...

Ciao,
oli
--
"What're quantum mechanics?"
"I don't know. People who repair quantums I suppose."