[Scribus] font issue

Franky Van Liedekerke liedekef
Sun Mar 9 22:22:56 CET 2003

On 09 Mar 2003 14:37:09 -0500
P Linnell <plinnell at attbi.com> wrote:

> I tested the same thing:
>
> - when selecting text and setting the font as "Arial medium" and the
>
> Same results with Acro (full version 5.0.5) and Reader 5.1
>
> > > - using the font "Century Schoolbool L Medium Italic" also seems to
>
> Works for me perfectly.
>
> Was this a clean install or upgrade ?
>
> Caveat, I am using 0.9.8pre and compiled with qt 3.1.1.
>
> Can you send me a sample scd.gz to look at?

so the only difference is, that on your side the font "Century Schoolbool
L Medium Italic" is working fine? I'll check it out here again, maybe it
was a space with the arial/italic font bug that was killing me there.
Where did you get the 0.9.8pre release from? Or is that one only for
developers? Anyway, tomorrow evening I'll retest, check the qt version
(but the only thing changed on that machine was the scribus version) and
try to provide a sample scd file.

greetz,

Franky