[Scribus] qt problem - work-around found

Steve Herrick steveh
Mon Jun 30 22:13:19 CEST 2003

Okay, I resolved the problem using ./configure -with-qt-dir=DIR, which I
only found by reading configure itself.

This is not an emergency for me any more, but it remains an issue that
probably should be looked at before 1.0 is released. I followed the Qt
3.2b2 instructions to the letter, so it's reasonable to expect that
others will have the same trouble I did. It looks like all it would take
is adding a line in configure to give it one more place to look for Qt
(that being /usr/local/qt).

--
Steve
==