[Scribus] QT .ui and .pro files for scribus?

Peter Linnell scribusdocs
Sun Jun 29 19:10:18 CEST 2003

On Sat, 2003-06-28 at 02:57, Nick Yilmaz wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Are the .ui files and the .pro files for Scribus available? I don't see
> them with the source code. or was Scribus made without them
> (programatically), It would be good to obtain these .ui files and .pro
> files, so I can do a Mac OS X, and maybe even a Windows port, so we can
> turn off X11 support for these systems. and better set up the project
> to be more cross platform. not having these files is only what is
> keeping me back from doing this for you guys..

Scribus has Xlib dependent code. You can look here for my notes on
getting Scribus to run on Windows 2000:
http://www.atlantictechsolutions.com/scribusdocs/cygwin.html

> What is the original Development environment that Scribus is developed
> in?
> and, what version of QT is it written under?

3.1.2, but 3.0.5+ is supported.

> after I get those, I could do a proper port, because I know where to
> begin, and this is the first part of it. cant go any further without
> this..
> if you can tell me about this id be very happy to help out..

We would welcome the help. With the upcoming 1.0 release there will be a lot of
new docs and info for developers.

Regards,
Peter