[Scribus] Symbols font

Martin Kavec kavec
Sat Jun 28 12:12:10 CEST 2003

Hi guys,

congratulation to great deal of work you have done on scribus.
I would like to report a troubles with entering any greak character.They
are not displayed in a text frame at all. Can anybody confirm
this behavior? I noticed this both on 0.8 and 1.0RC1 versions compiled
from sources.

I experienced also a text overlay reported by another user (version 1.0
RC1). However, if a document is saved as pdf, the text looks as it should.

And finally, 1.0 RC1 crashes if I have a picture in a document and try to
save it as pdf.

Wish you good luck with this great project.

Martin