[Scribus] a litle help

Paul paulf.johnson
Tue Jun 24 00:35:43 CEST 2003

Hi,

> For to do text:
> I click on the icon "ab", just before the picture icon, then I drag my
> text area, but I do not make "click on the "I" with hand next to it".
> Plaese, what meens its: "click on the "I" with hand next to it"?
> Click "I" on the keyboard?

If you look at the icons just below the options you will see 2 icons to
the left of the "ab" icon another icon with what looks to be an "I" with
a hand next to it. The I is actually the caret. As soon as you create a
text box, the icon becomes ungreyed.

Sorry if that confused you; I was in a bit of a hurry earlier - forms to
fill in for tomorrow.

TTFN

Paul

--
The world is throwing away oppressive regimes
Which don't allow people to choose.