[Scribus] a litle help

Lars Täuber taeuber
Wed Jun 25 09:04:32 CEST 2003

Hi Paul,

I seem to have the same problem like Thyr.
I'm able to create a text box but can't write into it. Importing any
textfile works fine, but if I want to edit it I only can delete via
backspace.
The compilation went fine, but I have this problem on a Slackware 9.0
since scribus version 0.9.8.
Are there a problems with special qt versions? I have qt version 3.1.2.

Thanks alot

Lars