[Scribus] OpenOffice.org Support

Johannes Wilm j
Sun Jun 15 19:49:20 CEST 2003

As koffice (and abiword) will be switching to the OO-format and they need
extensions for some things wouldn't make sense switching the scribus-format
to OO as well? As it probably needs some extensions one could simply give the
siles a different extension and then one might get the OO-team to incorporate
the extensions at some point of time.

--
Johannen Wilm