[Scribus] Red Hat Linux 9

Michael Hopcroft mhopcroft
Tue Jun 10 20:32:27 CEST 2003

	Could someone tell me how to download and install Scribus in Red Hat
Linux 9? I want this software but so far I haven't been able to install
any programs beyond what came with the distro. I just can;t seem to
figure out how to get the stuff that i download to my home/username
folder into my system as a working program.

	Michael Hopcroft
	Seraphim guard -- the Game is far from Up!
	http://www.seraphimguard.com

P.S. Are there any German-language RPG publishers on the list, also
fluent in English, who are looking for American RPGs to license and
translate?