[Scribus] a modest proposal on interface

Steve Herrick steveh
Fri Jul 18 08:58:40 CEST 2003

Once again, congratulations to Franz, Paul, and all the other folks who
have made Scribus what it is. Not being a programmer, I can't help too
much in this respect.

What I can do is analyze the interface and usability of Scribus. Franz
has implemeted one or two of my ideas, but I have a whole series
waiting. I'm guessing others do, too.

What I propose is that we form an informal usability team to talk over
ideas on making Scribus easy to learn and easy to use. It's good now,
but it can be better. Please write me either off- or onlist if you are
interested.
--
Steve

PS: Sorry for posting three times in one evening.

PPS: Thanks to those who offered advice on my troublesome file. Sure
enough, it was corrupted during the upload. I've fixed it.

==
If elections are just something where you go in, you push a button,
and go home, then it doesn't make much difference which button you push.
- Noam Chomsky