[Scribus] a modest proposal on interface

PFJ paulf.johnson
Fri Jul 18 10:08:45 CEST 2003

Hi,

> What I propose is that we form an informal usability team to talk over
> ideas on making Scribus easy to learn and easy to use. It's good now,
> but it can be better. Please write me either off- or onlist if you are
> interested.

Let's hear what you're proposing on here before taking it anywhere else.

TTFN

Paul

--
Open your mind to a time where a company does not have control
Open your mind to a choice of applications which you can control