[Scribus] Final .pot File for Scribus

PFJ paulf.johnson
Wed Jul 9 14:28:15 CEST 2003

Hi,

> I checked it with today's  CVS version (Scribus Version 1.0, Build ID:
> 8. Juli 2003, F-C-C-T) => still the same display error in the Polish
> version of the "Save Page as SVG..." message. Other translated messages
> are displayed correctly (same font, same glyphs - see attachement).

I've not checked the po file in question, but from what I remember when
doing the English translation, it was up to the one doing the
translation to type in the correct words etc.

As the code in Scribus passes all text to the Qt translator function,
then all translation problems are firmly between the po file and Qt, so
as Franz said, it is down to Qt.

TTFN

Paul

--
Open your mind to a time where a company does not have control
Open your mind to a choice of applications which you can control