[Scribus] Printing Landscape cont'd

Patrick magicpage91
Fri Jul 4 15:15:14 CEST 2003

On Thu, 3 Jul 2003 21:43:12 -0400
Patrick <magicpage91 at earthlink.net> wrote:

> On 03 Jul 2003 19:07:16 -0400
> Peter Linnell <scribusdocs at atlantictechsolutions.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi Patrick,
> >
> > Franz has fixed the landscape printing issue in today's CVS. Works
> > perfectly now.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Peter
> >
> > ================
>
> If only it were so Peter!  ;o)
>
> I get the same thing when printing out to my HP960c, nothing but
> portrait printout.  I have to use kprinter if I want landscape
> printout.
>  Sorry, I tried, but it just doesn't want to work for me!
====================

Peter & Franz,
First let me appologize for my stupidity and causing you to take the
time to search down bugs that weren't there.  It seems that my build of
QT3 was defective in more ways than I initially thought, plus my
inability to tell Scribus' print dialog what orientation I wanted to
print out.

Everything is working as Peter said it was, text chains, which I suspect
was one of the qt3 bugs I was having, and landscape printout works
great. That is if you select it to print out in landscape!  ;o)

Only thing I am seeing now is the refresh bug Peter mentioned when
having multiple pages with multiple columns.  Sorry if I caused you guys
any undue stress or worry.  :o)

Regards,

Patrick

--