[Scribus] Printing Landscape cont'd

Patrick magicpage91
Fri Jul 4 03:43:12 CEST 2003

On 03 Jul 2003 19:07:16 -0400
Peter Linnell <scribusdocs at atlantictechsolutions.com> wrote:

> Hi Patrick,
>
> Franz has fixed the landscape printing issue in today's CVS. Works
> perfectly now.
>
> Regards,
>
> Peter
>
> ================

If only it were so Peter!  ;o)

I get the same thing when printing out to my HP960c, nothing but
portrait printout.  I have to use kprinter if I want landscape printout.
 Sorry, I tried, but it just doesn't want to work for me!

Also it seems that the "text chains" may be more broken now than before!
 I created my landscape page, and I don't know if this has anything to
do with it, laid out my two columns (text boxes), copied the page
exactly as page #2.  Inserted text, first box, remained active, selected
text chains, clicked in second column, nice smooth flow of text, box
remained active box, moved to second page, text chains, clicked in third
box.  Hey what happened to Scribus, it's gone!!  That's right, Scribus
just goes away, tried it a few more times as well as landscape printout.
 Neither work, printout is portrait and Scribus just quits when trying
to flow text to second page.

Patrick

--
          ---SuSE Linux v8.2 Pro---