[Scribus] Crash when resizing picture-frame

Morten Langlo mlanglo
Tue Dec 30 12:24:41 CET 2003

tor, 25 dec, 2003, 22:27:05 +0100, skrev Craig Bradney:
> On Thu, 2003-12-25 at 20:25, Morten Langlo wrote:
> > tor, 25 dec, 2003, 19:04:29 +0100, skrev Craig Bradney:

> Thanks Morten. No matter how many times I resize, move, shrink, import,
> resize, change.. etc.. I cannot get Scribus to crash with this document
> and picture. I'll give it to the others and see if they can crash using
> it.
>
> Craig

Hello Craig and Everyone,

I did try again and found that my scribus.rc may have something to do
with the crash. I moved the rc-file out of the way, and then I could not
crash Scribus - even with really many resizing and moving around with
the picture.

I have now tried quite a few times with and without the offending
scribus.rc (I think it is from 1.1.3 or 1.1.4), and with this old one
It is easy to crash scribus and with a new rc-file I have not been able
to crash it.

Happy New Year

Morten

--