[Scribus] Crash when resizing picture-frame

Craig Bradney cbradney
Thu Dec 25 22:27:05 CET 2003

On Thu, 2003-12-25 at 20:25, Morten Langlo wrote:
> tor, 25 dec, 2003, 19:04:29 +0100, skrev Craig Bradney:
> > On Thu, 2003-12-25 at 15:09, Morten Langlo wrote:
> > > Hello
> > >
> > > If you resize a picture-frame with a picture in it
> > > Scribus crashes almost immediately (resizing a few times)
> > > [Cut]...
> > >

> > Can you please send an example doc and picture you have trouble with? I
> > dont have these problems with 1.1.5cvs of the same date (today). You can
> > send them directly to my account so the whole list doesnt get filled up
> > if images are large.
> >
> Here you are - just an empty page with one jpeg picture.
>
> This document crashes Scribus after changing/moving the
> bottom-border up and down 3 to sometimes up to 10-14 times
> before it happens.
>
> One time Scribus crashed just by reading in the picture into a
> frame that was bigger than the picture!
>
> Sincerely Yours
>
> Morten

Thanks Morten. No matter how many times I resize, move, shrink, import,
resize, change.. etc.. I cannot get Scribus to crash with this document
and picture. I'll give it to the others and see if they can crash using
it.

Craig