[Scribus] Crash when resizing picture-frame

Paul paul
Tue Dec 30 12:37:36 CET 2003

Hi,

> I have now tried quite a few times with and without the offending
> scribus.rc (I think it is from 1.1.3 or 1.1.4), and with this old one
> It is easy to crash scribus and with a new rc-file I have not been able
> to crash it.

It seems that the scribus.rc file seems to be causing quite a few
problems. Any chance of emailing it across (along with the working one
as well) to see if there is anything that can be changed in the code to
stop this from happening?

TTFN

Paul
--