[Scribus] New CVS bug when moving/resizing a line in the Properties palette

intrigeri intrigeri
Sat Dec 13 23:32:02 CET 2003

Hello,

my bug hunting session is not finished yet... the following bug is new
in the 12 dec CVS tree : I does not happen with 09 dec tree (same
libs, no system change).

Sorry for my bad english, I don't know much of DTP technical words in
english :/ Anyway, here is the bug :

When I move or resize a line in the Properties palette, the old red
squares that represent the line's extremities remain visible, even if
the new ones are correctly displayed. The red lines that are displayed
on a selected line react exactly the same way. It does only happen if
ALL of the following conditions are verified :
- zoom = 200%
- resizing/moving millimeter by millimeter in the Properties palette

It does not happen, for example, if I move a line with keyboard arrow
keys, or with Shift-Mouse_roll in the Properties palette (0.1 mm by
0.1 mm). Amazing.

Hints:
- my window-manager is PWM, and I did not try with another one yet;
- Debian Sid
- QT 3.2.1
- Scribus 1.1.4cvs / 12 dec.

Ciao,