[Scribus] New CVS bug when moving/resizing a line in the Properties palette

Craig Bradney cbradney
Sat Dec 13 23:53:42 CET 2003

Hi there

Thanks very much for the note. I have confirmed this issue here. I think
it has come about with recent changes in the code to allow for many new
shapes. Will chat to Franz about it.

Craig