[Scribus] Palettes startup bug

intrigeri intrigeri
Tue Dec 16 15:30:25 CET 2003

ephemeron <ephemeron at uk2.net> writes:

> On 14. December 2003 at 8:11PM +0100,
> intrigeri <intrigeri at squat.net> wrote:
>
>> Craig Bradney <cbradney at zip.com.au> writes:
>>
>> > I cant replicate this here. Have you recently updated your
>> > Qt? We do expect some issues with KDE 3.2 beta 2 (it is still
>> > beta!) (as two of us are running it, Peter and I) as we have
>> > noticed some issues with palettes being drawn even though
>> > they are not told to show and this has only occured in KDE
>> > 3.2 betas. We think this might be a kwin issue.  However you
>> > say you are not running KDE, hence my question about your Qt.
>
> [...]
>
>> I've been using QT 3.2.1 for ages. And I've only installed the KDE
>> libs necessary to build Scribus.
>
> What KDE libs are necessary to build Scribus?

In fact, none, AFAIK. Sorry for the mistake. Since I don't use KDE, I
did not remember why I had these libs installed.

I should have said "only the KDE libs necessary to have kghostview
working" (very useful for any Scribus user because of its useful
printing options).

Ciao,
--
  intrigeri <intrigeri at squat.net>