[Scribus] bugs...

Steve Herrick steveh
Mon Dec 8 20:58:40 CET 2003

Hey, folks, I found a workaround for the bug mentioned a while back where the keyboard
suddenly stops responding. Simply mouse on and then off the properties palette, and it
should go back to working. At least it has for me.

There are two things that are not working for me, however. One is that I can't cut and
paste images. Cutting simply deletes them.

The second is that I reallt need a way to move existing text boxes from one page to
another. My boss didn't like my story order in my newsletter, so now I have to spend *all
day* cutting out the text (since it's newer than the text I originally imported) and pasting
it back in.

Steve