[Scribus] ANNOUNCE: New Scribus Website

Oliver Keller oli
Mon Dec 1 12:46:52 CET 2003

On Fri, 28 Nov 2003, Peter Linnell wrote:
> I wanted to announce a complete redesign of the Scribus website. Many
> thanks to Craig Bradney for helping set this up and nurturing my newbie
> php skills. We still have a few tweaks to make, but its up and running.
>
> www.scribus.net or www.scribus.org.uk

Well, maybe im the only one, but i really don't like this portal style.
There are many features i like in the new scribus site, shure, ("Stats"
are nice, smart layout etc.) but i tend to feel lost in those portal
sites.

Im allways wondering if portal lovers ever heard the golden rule:
Never have more than seven sections(=links!) in the main menu.
Because thats the highest number of different things that most people can
remember proper. (compare telephone numbers)

Just my two cents,
Oli
--
N 48? 09.242'   E 11? 25.830'   (WGS84, +/- 8 Meter ;-)