[Scribus] Scribus 1.1.3 - thanks to all!

Kurt Lhotzky kurt.lhotzky
Mon Dec 1 11:38:53 CET 2003

Maybe You will remember that I had a lot of troubles when trying to
install Scribus 1.1.2 - in fact, I gave up, because for me as a
Linux-Newbie all the proposed solutions where beyond my modest skills.
Nevertheless I tried to install Scribus 1.1.3 - couldn't believe that
the wonderful world of DTP should end for me with version 1.1.0!
I am working under SuSe 8.2 as before  - and with 1.1.3 there were no
problems when I compiled the installation-files;
the story-box works great - and everything works withour problems!!!
I had to produce a double-sided A3-bulletin - and everything worked
smooth, versatile and easy. Even my most "exotic" fonts look well on
paper (I made the first test prints already).
So I just wanted to thank all people who make Scribus and this list
running - I think it's just fair to adress this lists not only with
problems, but also with some "positive feedback"!

Thanks a lot,

Kurt Lhotzky (Vienna, Austria)