[Scribus] Re: Scribus Nachrichtensammlung, Band 6, Eintrag 31

Lee McLain mrlee
Thu Aug 21 23:00:10 CEST 2003

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 12:00:04 +0200 (CEST), <scribus-request at nashi.altmuehlnet.de> wrote:

Hi,
?
?
> Are you compiling from source and if not do you have the qt-devel
> package installed?
	I am compiling from source and I have all of the packages that are needed.  I made sure of it.  After I couldn't get it to compile, I was told to make sure that the QTDIR env was set and I did that...still no luck.  I am really stumped!  I don't know what else to try(still learning the finer points of the OS) and I don't know what else to say, other than I really appreciate all the help!

> The instructions from source are pretty clear, you need to change
> .bashrc either locally or globally. For the rpm, it should do it for
> you.
	When I got the source files, there weren't any RPMs available, are there now?  And if so, where?

Thanks,
Lee
?