[Scribus] RE: Scribus Nachrichtensammlung, Band 6, Eintrag 35

Robinson, Arron HUS Arron.Robinson
Thu Aug 21 22:02:03 CEST 2003

		> On Thu, 2003-08-21 at 06:48, michal at plovarna.cz wrote:
		> And second question is: Is it possible to put image
INTO text block, so it
		> will move together with text? (For example I have 3
lines of text,
		> picture, 3 line of text in text block; then I increase
size of first 3
		> line, so I get for example 5 lines, and picture below
will move down...).

		That is known as in line graphics. This is more typical
the way word
		processors work. But you can group an image and text and
move them
		together.

[agr >>] Actually This feature is very helpful and possible in Quark
X-Press as well, It works exceptionally well for initial caps
(decorative capital letters as a start of paragraph.