unbreakable space - was: Re: [Scribus] Many thanks to you all

Petr Vaněk petr.vanek
Thu Aug 21 21:34:57 CEST 2003

Dne ?t 21. srpna 2003 21:26 Paul napsal(a):
> Just like to say thanks to all who have sent me emails off list wishing
> me get better soon. Glad to say the medication is taking effect and I
> should be back to normal soon.

OT: ok, ok, http://www.lyricscrawler.com/song/88677.html ;)))

but - and I'm sure - one of the cures (and evryone else, of course) you ca
use is to tell me the charcode for "unbreakable space" (<Ctrl> + <Space>
in Scribus)... resp. how I can use this character in Scripter...

best regards

--
Petr Vanek --------------
petr.vanek [at] ika [dot] cz