[Scribus] Problems with Scribus.

Chris Wagner ismgr
Thu Aug 21 20:15:00 CEST 2003

Paul wrote:

>Nope. Unless you run it from the console, you don't get any bug reports.
>Without knowing the error, it's impossible to know what caused the
>crash.

I'll repost this evening when I get back to the box.

>Have you followed the guides on the Scribus documentation site?

Yes. I followed the installation verbatim as far as I found.

>Not currently.

Bummer.  Oh well.

>Not seen that one, but you can alter the spacing and gap between the
>text.

Yeah, I saw you can adjust the tracking.

That unfortunately didn't help. :-(

>Without knowing more on (1) and if you've followed my recommendations on
>(2), then not really, sorry.

No problem. I appreciate the effort, Paul.

Hope you're feeling better. That was you that posted that, yes?

Take care.

Chris