[Scribus] Fonts

Paul paulf.johnson
Tue Aug 5 13:32:23 CEST 2003

Hi,

> (Do you think
> this should be powerful enough for 48 page A3 weekly newspaper (some
> color some B&W).

More than enough.

<snip problems>

By the looks of it, the problem isn't a Scribus one but one over the
dual screen (or a Qt problem). Why? Well, everything is exporting and
printing correctly.

Which version of Qt are you using?

> P.S. We are dedicating a page or two to opensource (consepts, reviews,
> news, etc.). If any of you would like to write something feel free :-).
> we accept english, french, nederlands, and afrikaans (the language it
> will be translated to).

Sounds like something that could be contributed to... Hmmm, how to
compress something as wonderful as Scribus into such a small amount of
space ;-)

TTFN

Paul

--