[Scribus] Documentation

P Linnell scribusdocs
Mon Aug 4 22:45:58 CEST 2003

Thomas Zastrow a ?crit :

> Hello Scribus-User,
>
> my name is Tom and I implemented a little bit of Scribus-Documentation in german together with Franz a long, long time ago :-)
>
> You can find it here:
>
> http://www.thomas-zastrow.de/scribus/
>
> Now, the 1.0-Version brought me back to Scribus and it's *really* great!!! I'm a little bit frustrated that I didn't followed the development... :-(
>
> Also the new documentation is a little bit more up to date than my one :-)
>
> But I found no german documentation? I have a little bit of time now, so I would translate Peter Linell's Documentation to german? Or perhaps do some other work on documentation?? Give me something to do ... :-)

Hello Tom,

That is great news. I would and I am sure Franz would certainly welcome a translation of the docs into German. I'll gladly offer any assistance I can provide. I know Franz would if he had the time, but it is better
to keep him busy coding ;)

I have visited your site and remeber this was really the first bit of documentation at all.

I can also provide you the original Scribus files I used to create the PDF docs, which are part of the documentation.

I'm on holiday until the 11th in France, I have limited internet access, lovely Win95 and a dastardly Franch keyboard to work with.

The direction I am heading is all PDF docs, expecially for the more complex docs. It is just easier with Scribus than html :)

Cheers,
Peter