[Scribus] Scribus 0.9.9 & MDK9.1

T-MAN t_man
Mon Apr 21 23:26:52 CEST 2003

Dne po 21. dubna 2003 15:54 Paul napsal(a):
> Hi,

> > > Autoconf 2.57, automake 1.7.2
> >
> > Same as me (well, I'm using automake 1.6.3). I'll download it and try
> > and find the problem (I'm running off the cvs version)
>
> Can't find any problem. Downloaded, dearchived, ./configure, make[1],
> make install. Works fine.
>
> Try using automake 1.6.3 (if you can)

Thank you. Problem is fixed - helped symlinks in /usr/include with
 /usr/include/lcms/icc34.h and /usr/include/lcms/lcms.h.

But here is another problem. I have non anti-aliased fonts in toolbar, all
menus and some fonts in text box. This same problem is present in previous
versions of Scribus.
You have any solutions?

Best regards,

Martin