[Scribus] Scribus 0.9.9 & MDK9.1

Ron Braithwaite ron
Tue Apr 22 20:00:05 CEST 2003

Paul wrote:
> Hi,

>>>Autoconf 2.57, automake 1.7.2
>>
>>Same as me (well, I'm using automake 1.6.3). I'll download it and try
>>and find the problem (I'm running off the cvs version)
>

> Can't find any problem. Downloaded, dearchived, ./configure, make[1],
> make install. Works fine.
>
> Try using automake 1.6.3 (if you can)
>
> TTFN
>
> Paul
>
> [1] There is a bug in the version of g++ supplied with RH 9 - it always
> crashes when compiling pslib first time, but is fine after that.

Well, I'm having problems building under MDK9.1, too. As I went through
configure, it told me I needed some aclocal-1.7 so no problem. So that
ran through and then when I ran make, it complained that it was missing
mergedoc.moc, with the message:

	mergedoc.cpp:11:24: mergedoc.moc: No such file or directory

Incidentally, I'v got autoconf-2.13.16mdk and autoconf-2.13.16mdk

So what installs mergedoc.moc?

-Ron