[Scribus] Scribus 0.9.9 & MDK9.1

Paul paulf.johnson
Mon Apr 21 15:54:45 CEST 2003

Hi,

> > > What version of automake and autoconf are you using? Given that
> > > ./configure has seen lcms, it looks like autoconf is playing silly
> > > buggers somewhere.
> >
> > Autoconf 2.57, automake 1.7.2
>
> Same as me (well, I'm using automake 1.6.3). I'll download it and try
> and find the problem (I'm running off the cvs version)

Can't find any problem. Downloaded, dearchived, ./configure, make[1],
make install. Works fine.

Try using automake 1.6.3 (if you can)

TTFN

Paul

[1] There is a bug in the version of g++ supplied with RH 9 - it always
crashes when compiling pslib first time, but is fine after that.

--
Tired of bloated software which gobbles up your system resources?
Bored of hearing your harddrive being thrashed by inefficient code?