[Scribus] latin 7

Markus Roduner makus
Thu Apr 17 19:14:01 CEST 2003

Hi there,

First of all, thanks for the integration of iso-13 encoding in version 0.9.8.

When I open a new document, and paste some Lithuanian text into it, all looks
just fine on screen and I can even print Lithuanian text from this new
document. Problems occur after, means, when I save the document and reopen
it. Instead of Lithuanian letter I can see only question marks. I have set
the locale correctly (otherwise I wouldn't see the text correctly on screen,
wouldn't I?). I can also insert some text (until saving), but not from the
occuring insert table, there are only latin-1 letters. The same happens, when
I try Polish.

Maybe someone of the other non Westerners has come across similar problems, or
I have not seen some advice??

Thanks for any help, Markus.