[scribus-dev] Request: List of all mouse+key combos that help speed up workflow

JLuc jluc at no-log.org
Tue Mar 15 23:39:28 UTC 2016

Le 15/03/2016 22:07, Gregory Pittman a écrit :
>> https://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Keyboard_Shortcuts_by_Key
>> - E :     Edit Contents (text in a text frame, or image location in an
>> image frame)
>> - Control-Y : Edit with Story Editor
>> - T : Insert Text Frame

> These work Ok for me in 1.4.6 and 1.5.1, except that opening Story
> Editor is now Ctrl-T (which makes more sense intuitively).

Oh. Maybe this could be written there as a 1.5 side note.

As you mention it later these shortcut should be shown in the menus or hints,
but I dont see any kbd shortcut reminder in the menus nor in the buttons hints
for these basic actions.

In the 'Insert' main menu, there is absolutely no keyboard shortcut shown
(but fyi some do appear in the 'Insert > Glyph' submenu).

And there is no shortcut shown as (E) or (T) in the hint that hover
over "create text frame" or "edit as story" buttons.
But there are some for "Undo (CTRL+Z)", "Create PDF (CTRL+SHIFT+P)"
for example, which do work well.

This is both on 1.5.0 and 1.5.2svn on Ubuntu 14.04

JL