[scribus-dev] scribus CTL

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Mon Nov 23 17:30:29 UTC 2015

On 11/23/2015 09:23 AM, Dawood al-badi wrote:
> Mr Gluc  I told you in IRC that I am working with group to sdd support
> for CTL in scribus and I was looking in bugs only to understand the
> nature of scribus code. I will come back for bugs when I have free time
> but now I have time line I plain it for finishing this project. Please
> if you have thoughts or any thing will help share it bur don't question
> my abilities or capabilities to solve an issue

Hi Dawood,

Part of being involved in an open source project is to understand that
we all want you to help us and want you to succeed.

I only read from JLuc's comments his concern that you understood the
difficulty of trying accomplish a very complex task. You also should
make sure you are working in synch with others who may also be
addressing this task.