[scribus-dev] scribus CTL

Kunda Loves Scribus scribus.user at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 03:12:50 UTC 2015

On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 8:53 PM, Dawood al-badi <dawood.albadi at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello Mr Kunda
> We study the plan that andereas-vox has put for CTL as I mentioned we are
> in the beginning now but we study the code and we find it possible to make
> it happen. We have divided the process in 3 stages.  When we finish from
> any stage we will send a patch here to discuss it.
>
> Thank you

Fantastic!
If you don't mind, it would be great if your team would post an elaborate
explanation of those 3 phases This way if Andreas does return it will be
available for him and everyone else to see. Are you guys working
collaboratively on this in Github or something? Will be able to watch the
development process ?

Best,
Kunda