[scribus-dev] Overnight compile of 1.5.0 no longer works.

JLuc jluc at no-log.org
Fri Feb 6 10:11:06 UTC 2015

Le 06/02/2015 01:44, William Bader a écrit :
> I posted my build script at http://williambader.com/pat/makescribus15.sh
> It probably works only for me, but it might help to see what I set.

Hehe, here is mine :
https://github.com/JLuc/makscribus/blob/master/maksvn
its customisable with line options and inline parameters
like Qt path, path for build objects, exec path,
UI languages, # of cores, revision to compile to,
suffix for exec (hence you can compile and run differents versions)
and more.

It should work out of the box as long as the compile dev libs are installed.

I use it on Ubuntu 14.04 but should work on other linux platforms.

JL