[scribus-dev] scribusCTL plan

Dawood al-badi dawood.albadi at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 08:43:55 UTC 2015

Hello Andreas
I did the changes as you suggest and when I try to run the program I found
out that it can save text in text file but it can not export text to pdf.
Firs I did troubleshooting  for the code and I found some problem with
creating boxes and I solve some, but I couldn’t solve some. It will be very
helpful if you can dedicate some time to have a meeting with me on IRC for
10 or 15 minits in coming few days. If you agree with the Idea please chose
the date and time and I will be available any time you suggest.