[scribus-dev] scribusCTL plan

Dawood al-badi dawood.albadi at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 11:03:36 UTC 2015

Hello Andreas

I leave 2 comment for you in github and I hope if you have free time that
you can discuss with me the two issues that we have to fix it in next step

First we need to have method that creates lineBoxe and Box then intilize it
and I think it should be in textLayout but the problem we need to have a
connection between chars unicode and it glyphs boxes.
Second issue we need to implement render method and from your prototype I
see that we need to implement a new class for render option then according
to that option we need to act.

That is my thoughts and I need to see your opinion if I am mistaken

Regards
Dawood