[scribus-dev] Is it possible to improve in applying font and style in direct way?

atasa atasas at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 20:00:40 UTC 2015

Dear Sir,

I am a Korean and a developer of pulgins|scripts|COM for Indesign and
QuerkXpress.
A government man asked me whether I propose DTP application to replace
Adobe Indesign. I have tested Scribus but found the most critical short
point is the way changing and applying fonts and styles on paragraphs.

The government man is saying that if it is possible they are willing to
support
the development team financially and facility.

So would you please let me know belows?

(1) Is it possible improve the way changing fonts and styles in direct way?

(2) If possible, how many developers and how long would be needed for that
project?

They are saying they do not have enough budget for Adobe's new charging
policy.
And also I, as being a korean, hope I can help a problem of my country.

Any kind of comments will be appreciated.
Here is my mail and phone numbers. (my english is not good but possible slow
speaking)
atasas at gmail.com, 82-10-2262-6000, 82-70-7152-5200

I am living in Seoul and I can visit you if needed.

Thanks for reading and hope positive responses.

Truly yours.