[scribus-dev] "Blank" document, scribus 1.4.3

Kunda Loves Scribus scribus.user at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 16:54:13 UTC 2014

>From Mika:

"Solved! Turns out there were some groups of objects that caused the
> problem. With that one ungrouping two of those groups brought
> everything back like magic..  Unfortunately according to jghali that
> was solved thru trial-and-error and in that other document there are
> also hundreds of grouped objects... :-(  But, at least now I have a
> way to get the document back."

Glad to hear that you got it solved. I hope that some sort of bug fix came
of it.
Dont' forget to remove those files from dropbox :)

Cheers,
Kunda

PS
If you publish these or use them..feel free to let us know at:
http://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Success_stories_2014