[scribus-dev] Heads up: VALS (Virtualalliances.eu) Semester of Code – FOSS Projects Wanted

Kunda Loves Scribus scribus.user at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 13:20:33 UTC 2014

http://osswatch.jiscinvolve.org/wp/2014/05/23/vals-semester-of-code-foss-projects-wanted/

User Beluga on IRC sent me this. In short:

"The VALS Semester of Code is an upcoming project that will work with
universities and FOSS communities to give students real-world experience
working in software projects.  Unlike Google Summer of Code, Semester of
Code students will be participating for academic credit as part of their
degree courses, and we hope that after completion of their project will go
on to be effective contributors to the FOSS community."

/Kunda