[scribus-dev] "Blank" document, scribus 1.4.3

JLuc jluc at no-log.org
Sat Jun 14 12:26:10 UTC 2014

it reads like ATM the issue is not with Scribus or scribus version
but in the document itself
At some point, you/scribus wrecked the files
and scribus cannot read and work with it properly and lastingly.

You could restart from an older version, before stranges things happened.
If you cant, then you ought to keep many versions of your work from now on,
and close and reopen each of them so as to be sure they are really readable.

Carefull examination of the SLA could be a tedious way of understanding the issue
and correcting it too.

Note : 1 Mo for a scribus document is quite heavy, unless you have inline graphics.

JLuc