[scribus-dev] How to start?

Craig Bradney cbradney at scribus.info
Sat Sep 28 13:37:50 UTC 2013

Hi Hans

The best place to start asking question is both here and on our IRC channel. Most nights (CET) one
or more of the main developers and contributors are in the #scribus / #scribus-dev channels. We'd be
happy to help you get started.

I think most of us use Qt Creator these days. If you want to develop on Windows, then Jean Ghali can
help you out.

thanks