[scribus-dev] Question from OIF about new functions added in Scribus and funded by OIF

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 10:15:15 UTC 2013

Hello all,

Christian Ambaud is writing me this morning and asks the following two
questions. I reproduce them in their orignal French version and I put below
a translation of my best.

Summary of the new functions for which the development was funded by OIF:
A. Plug-in for exporting to ePub format
B. Footnotes management
C. Bulleted and numbered lists management
D. Enhancement of existing features

1) Allow the settings of shortcuts for styles
2) Enhancement of the link tool

E. Addition to the "Organise pages" palette the overview of the pages and a
view of the page layout (chemin de fer)

Questions (French):
- la date approximative de mise en ligne de la version stable de Scribus
qui inclura les fonctionnalités soutenues par l'OIF ;

- Si cette version stable est déjà disponible, le nombre de téléchargements
(si ce n'est pas le cas, et en attendant, le nombre de téléchargements de
la version de développement qui lui correspond) ;

Questions (Translated to English):
- The approximative date when the stable version of Scribus including the
functionnalities funded by OIF will be available online

- If this stable version is already available, the number of downloads (and
if it is not the case, meanwhile, the number of downloads of the
developement version that corresponds to it).

I would appreciate a quick reply so I can answer quickly to Christian.

Thanks!

Louis